Monday, July 1, 2013

Being a missionary is the single best decision of my life!

Minasan Konichiwa!
Ok, I'm going to keep this short, but I just had something really cool to say!
The other day I was biking and I got separated from my companion... lost in Japan... 
So... I prayed for guidance and the spirit led me to our investigator's house (where I had only gone once on the very first day)...
So, then I prayed and told Heavenly Father to tell my companion that I was at our investigators house!
All the sudden she got a feeling to go to the house! 
So she went!
Basically we were reunited by the power of the Holy Ghost!
The church is true! 
Preach the gospel!
I love you all!
Sorry this is so short, but once again email time is cut short this week!
Keep the faith!

Lot's of love
Roberts Shimai!
#Being a missionary is the single best decision of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment