Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Roberts-shimai

Hello!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, what to say!
Basically, the MTC is AWESOME!
I woke up today and there was a blanket of snow on the ground. I was like..."what is this!?!? It's APRIL!!!"
I am struggling with the 4 different alphabets related to learning Japanese, but whatever, it will come!
We are in the process of teaching our first "investigator" and are having the third lesson with him tomorrow! It's not as easy as it sounds though... We have to do it entirely in Japanese... and I'll tell you what... Japanese is HARD!!! It's fun though, so that's good!
All of the Japanese missionaries got here today. The only thing I knew how to say to them was, "hi" and "I'm sister Roberts" and "AWESOME!"
It's a bit of a language barrier, but that's ok...
All the Australian mishies have become my best friends, and my companion is AWESOME! She's Smotherman-shimai, from California! She's awesome.... But I think I mentioned that.
I love my district. We spend 10 hours a day together studying and we love every minute of it!
The MTC is so wonderful. If I would have known how happy it would make me to be here, I would have gone years ago!!! *(figuratively speaking...)
I love being a missionary. Learning so much and loving every single second.
Sayonara!!!!!
Roberts-shimai!

No comments:

Post a Comment